Do you know about all the things you can do with a glass of walnut milk?
Here are a few ideas:
- Make oatmeal: Gently boil some rolled oats in walnut milk until it has the desired texture. Serve in a bowl with your favorite toppings: berries, cinnamon, cookies, chocolate, walnuts, almonds, seeds…
- If you aren’t all that hungry first thing in the morning but need a boost, pour some walnut milk into a blender and add banana, strawberries, mint leaves and a handful of nuts, and make a smoothie!
- Let’s hear it for herbal tea! How about ginger and orange with a splash of walnut milk? A delicious energizing drink that works wonders for your digestion.
- Pancakes… with walnut milk! Quick and easy. Top them with a drizzle of honey or chocolate sauce, or maybe you prefer ham, cheese, salmon, or avocado…
- A glass of walnut milk and a teaspoon of maca root (you’ve heard of this amazing plant, haven’t you?) and you’re ready to take on the world!