Apple cider vinegar is a delicious condiment, with a slightly fruity flavor that adds a touch of originality to your cooking.
But there’s so much more to it! It’s also great for your health because it’s rich in vitamins and nutrients like phosphorus, calcium, potassium, iron and even magnesium. Plus, apple cider vinegar is high in pectin, a fiber that aids in the absorption of carbohydrates, sugars and fats.
In short, apple cider vinegar is an everyday ally.
These are its five main benefits. Keep them in mind!
1. With its excellent antibacterial action, it’s a powerful disinfectant (ideal for combating bad breath, for washing fruit, to get rid of sore throats, and to help with poor digestion).
2. It’s very effective as a toner for your skin. It helps detoxify and improves circulation.
3. It’s satiating and helps burn fat: the perfect complement to a healthy diet!
4. It’s a stimulant that will give you a burst of energy.
5. It helps regulate cholesterol.
Comments are closed.