Apple cider vinegar is packed with so much goodness that once you’ve read this post you’ll be dashing out to get your hands on a bottle asap!
- It’s rich in acetic acid, which helps your body absorb minerals.
- It’s also rich in pectin, which helps your body flush out toxins.
- It’s a great source of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus.
- It boosts digestion and relieves acid reflux. It also helps reduce excess gas and bloating.
- It has been linked to reduced blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- A regular intake of apple cider vinegar has also been linked to weight loss.
- And last but not least: it’s delicious! There’s nothing better for giving your dishes an original twist.