- 2 Tbsp. STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 to 2 cups seasonal vegetables
- 1 medium zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, coarsely grated
- Ground black pepper
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, optional
Warm oil in a 10- or 12-inch skillet on medium heat. Reduce heat to low and add garlic. Cook the garlic for 6 to 8 minutes or until it is soft and fragrant but not browned.
On medium heat, add peppers and stir to coat. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
Add seasonal vegetables and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in grated zucchini and yellow squash. Cook until the squashes begin to turn translucent.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to a platter or individual serving plates. Top hot vegetables with goat cheese, basil leaves and kalamata olives. Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 10 Mins.
Cook Time: 20 Mins.
Total Time: 30 Mins.