- 2 Tbsp. STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 whole boneless chicken breasts, skin on, split
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 small onion chopped
- 10 Monterey White Mushrooms, trimmed and cut into ¾ inch pieces
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp. STAR Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 handfuls (8-10oz.) fresh baby or flat-leaf spinach, stems cut
Preheat oven to 400º. Heat 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Press a tablespoon of parsley onto skin side of each breast. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Place breasts, skin-side down, in skillet; cook until golden, about 8 minutes per side. Remove chicken from skillet; transfer to a roasting pan. Transfer pan to oven until chicken cooks through, 15 to 20 minutes.
Return skillet to stove. Add onion; cook, stirring, until just golden, about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add wine; scrape skillet’s bottom to release cooked-on juices. Cook until wine is almost evaporated, about 5 minutes. Add vinegar, cook 1 minute more. Stir in remaining parsley; season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat, stir in 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil.
Remove chicken from oven. Place spinach on plates. Slice each breast in sixths; arrange over spinach. Spoon mushroom mixture over chicken, drizzling juices over spinach and serve.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Total Time: 45 mins