- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup + 2 tsp STAR Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- Green food coloring
- Granulated sugar
- Candy eyeballs
- Beat STAR Extra Light Olive Oil, vanilla, egg and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in cake mix. Add green food coloring until it’s the color you want. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls in a bowl of sugar. Place on a prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
- While warm push eyeballs into the center or all over the cookie.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.