- 3 Cups baby spinach, washed and dried
- 3 Medium ripe yellow pears, cored but not peeled, and cut lengthwise into slices
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp. STAR Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- Salt, to taste
- 1 Clove crushed garlic
- ¼ Cup chopped walnuts
In a salad bowl, place spinach, pears, and cheese. Whisk together dressing ingredients, except walnuts, and toss with salad.
Toast walnuts 5 minutes in 325-degree oven. Sprinkle walnuts, while warm, over salad.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins