- ¼ cup STAR Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced roast beef, cut into ½-inch strips
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar of STAR Greek Pepperoncini, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced, drained STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives
- 4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 8 (7-inch) warm flour tortillas
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- ½ cup sour cream
In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and bell pepper; sauté, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the beef, pepperoncini, olives, and Worchestershire sauce; heat through. Season with pepper.
Place about 1/3 cup beef mixture, down the center of each tortilla. Top each with 2 Tbsp. cheese, 2 Tbsp. salsa and 1 Tbsp. sour cream. Fold bottom edges of tortillas toward center, the fold sides toward center, slightly