- 1 (3.5 oz.) log goat cheese, cut into 4 equal rounds
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp. STAR Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 cup STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. STAR Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 STAR Anchovy Fillet, chopped (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups arugula or baby greens
- Pecan pieces (optional)
Preheat oven to 325º. Roll cheese rounds in chopped pecans, pressing into all surfaces. Place on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes, until pecans are golden.
Meanwhile, whisk olive oil, vinegars and anchovy (if desired) to blend. Season to taste with salt (if not using anchovy) and pepper.
Toss arugula in dressing to coat. Divide among 4 salad plates. Top each with heated cheese round and sprinkle with pecan pieces, if desired.
Serve when ready!
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Time: 15 minsServes: 6
Time: 5 minsServes: 1 cup
Time: 40 minsServes: 8 (main dish), 16 (side dish)
Time: 25 MINServes: 6