- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup minced shallots (1 large)
- 1 Tbps. honey
- 1/2 cup STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups baby arugula, washed and spun dry
- 1/8th seedless watermelon, rind removed, and cut in 1-inch cubes
- 12 ounces good feta cheese, 1/2-inch diced
- 1 cup (4 oz.) whole fresh mint leaves, julienned
Whisk together the orange juice, lemon juice, shallots, honey, salt, and pepper.
Slowly pour in the STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil and whisk constantly to form an emulsion.
Place the arugula, watermelon, feta, and mint in a large bowl and drizzle enough vinaigrette to coat the greens lightly.
Toss Well and serve!
Time: 15 minutesServes: 6-8
Time: 15 minsServes: 8
Time: 15 minsServes: 6
Time: 20 minsServes: 4