- 1 package (20-ounces) multi-colored cheese stuffed tortellini
- 1 tub (8-ounces) "cherry-size" fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 jar (10-ounces) STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- About 24 (10-inches long) wooden skewers
- 2 tablespoons thin strips of fresh basil
- Drizzle of STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Drizzle of STAR Balsamic Vinegar
Cook tortellini according to the package instructions.
Drain the tortellini and cool with running cold water. Drain and pat them dry, making certain they are completely cooled.
Begin to thread about 3 tortellini to each skewer, followed by a fresh mozzarella ball, 3 olives, 1 grape tomato, 3 more tortellini, two more olives, and top with one more grape tomato.
Continue to do so until you run out of ingredients.
Sprinkle with long strips of basil.
Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Serve on a long serving platter.
Recipe developed by: http://www.diethood.com
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Time: 30 minServes: 6
Time: 1 hourServes: 4 to 6
Time: 40 minsServes: 2
Time: 50 minsServes: Makes 20