- 3/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon zest, finely grated
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1/2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 24 (6 oz.) skinless salmon fillets, about 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup STAR® Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Fresh dill sprigs
- 3 cups chives, finely chopped
- 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup dill or sweet pickle, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup STAR Capers, drained and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper or to taste
Combine dill, lemon zest, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Rub each fillet with ½ tsp. of the olive oil, then rub with the dill mixture, coating fillets evenly.
Transfer to a flat pan, cover, and marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
Meanwhile, whisk together chives, yogurt, pickle, mayonnaise, lemon juice, capers, sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl. Cover and set sauce aside.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray. Lay fillets on pan, bake until well-browned and opaque on both sides, about 4 minutes per side, turning once.
Remove to a platter. Present sauce alongside.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 2 hr 10 mins
Total Time: 2 hr 20 mins
Serves: 34 (about 6-ounce portions)
Time: 40 minsServes: 6
Time: 30 minsServes: 6Time: 30 minsServes: 4