- 3 Tbsp. STAR White Wine Vinegar
- 1 (heaping) Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup STAR Ferran Adrià Signature Series Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 (12oz.) bags of vegetable slaw mix
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
In a small bowl combine the vinegar and honey. Whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl combine the slaw, bell pepper, dried cranberries and nuts. Pour dressing over top and toss to coat the salad in the dressing. Season with more salt and pepper if desired.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Recipe developed by: http://simplyscratch.com
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Time: 1 hrServes: 6-8
Time: 5 minsServes: 1 cup
Time: 15 minsServes: 6