- 1 bag (2.5 ounces) STAR Spanish Ripe Medium Pitted Olives, sliced into thin rounds
- 4 avocados, pitted, diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp. STAR Capers
- 2 cups cubed light feta cheese
- Juice of 2 whole limes
- 2 Tbsp.STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Pita bread wedges
In a large salad bowl, combine sliced olives, diced avocado, tomatoes, capers and feta cheese; set aside.
In a small mixing bowl whisk together lime juice, extra virgin olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; whisk until well incorporated. Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
Pour dressing over salad and gently toss it all together.
Serve with pita bread cut into wedges.
Recipe developed by: http://www.diethood.com
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Time: 40 minsServes: 8 (main dish), 16 (side dish)
Time: 1 hrServes: 6-8
Time: 35 minsServes: 4-6
Time: 25 MINServes: 6