- 6 Tbsp. STAR Extra Light Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. STAR Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- tsp. ground cumin
- 1/3 lb. Monterey Jack cheese, cut into ¼ inch cubes
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and cut into ¼ inch cubes
- Cup sliced, drained STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives
- Cup drained STAR Sun Dried Tomatoes, cut into 1/8 inch strips
- Hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper
- 4 (6-inch) pita pockets breads, cut in half
- 8 small green leaf lettuce leaves
- Cup shredded alfalfa sprouts
To make filling, in a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard and cumin. Add the cheese, avocado, olives and sun-dried tomatoes, toss gently. Season with hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
Line each pita pocket bread half with lettuce leaf and fill with about 1/3 cup filling. Garnish with alfalfa sprouts.
Serve when done.
Time: 4 hoursServes: 6
Time: 30 minsServes: 6
Time: 20 minsServes: 4
Time: 2 hrs 15 minsServes: 4