- 1 lb. sugar snap peas, trimmed
- STAR Original Olive Oil (mix to taste with soy sauce and ginger)
- 1/4 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp. chili garlic sauce ( like Sambal Oelek) or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1 garlic clove, squeezed through a garlic press
- A pinch of black pepper
- Black sesame seeds, for garnish
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl combine the olive oil, sesame oil, chili garlic paste, honey and pressed garlic. Toss the prepared sugar snap peas in to the bowl and coat the olive oil mixture.
Spread out the sugar snap peas onto a rimmed, aluminum sheet pan and roast them in your preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until they start to caramelize.
Remove, season with black pepper and serve in a bowl sprinkled with black sesame seeds.
Recipe developed by: http://www.simplyscratch.com
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Time: 20 minsServes: 4
Time: 15 minutesServes: 6-8Time: 15 minsServes: 4-8