- 8 to 10 oz. spaghetti
- 1 pint colorful grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 whole English cucumber, halved lengthwise and cut into half moons
- 2 whole banana peppers, diced
- 1 tsp. (or to taste) dried oregano
- 1 jar Flavor Destinations: Italian (Garlic & Basil) Marinated Olives, drained
- 2 Tbsp. STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. (or to taste) STAR White Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup fat free crumbled feta cheese
Prepare spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain and rinse well with cold water.
Transfer spaghetti to a big salad bowl; add cut tomatoes, cut cucumbers, peppers, oregano, and olives.
Pour olive oil and vinegar over the salad; toss well to combine. Top with crumbled feta cheese.
Chill for 2 to 4 hours. Serve.
Recipe developed by: http://www.diethood.com
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Time: 15 minsServes: 1 1/4 cups
Time: 1 hourServes: 4 to 6
Time: 25 minsServes: 4-6