- 1 3lb butternut squash
- 2 Tbsp.STAR Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary garlic seasoning
- Kosher salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 strips center cut bacon
- 1/4 freshly grated parmesan cheese
Cut and cube butternut squash, then place in bowl toss with Olive Oil and seasonings place on cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
Halfway through baking process remove from oven and toss pan to re-coat and flip squash.
Once removed from oven, toss with remaining ingredients and serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe developed by: http://www.maybeiwill.com
Cook Time: 45 mins
Total Time: 45 mins