- 1 lb. Monterey White Mushrooms Sliced
- 4 oz. Monterey Shiitake Mushrooms
- 6 Tbsp. STAR® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1/4 cup STAR® White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 cups (8 oz.) mixed salad greens including arugula, radicchio and endive
- Shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
Trim and slice white mushrooms. Remove and discard shiitake stems; slice caps.
To prepare dressing; combine 4 Tbsp. olive oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper; set aside.
Just before serving, in a large skillet, over low heat, heat 1 Tbsp. of oil. Add half the mushrooms; cook and stir until golden, about 5 minutes; remove to bowl. Repeat with remaining oil and mushrooms; return cooked mushrooms to skillet; heat until hot.
Stir in reserved dressing. Spoon over salad greens. Garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired.