- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 bottle dry red wine
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 2 cups club soda, sprite or ginger ale. (optional)
- 8 STAR Maraschino Cherries
In a large pitcher or bowl, mix together the brandy, lemon juice, lemonade
concentrate, orange juice, red wine, and triple sec.
Add slices of lemons,
oranges, limes, and maraschino cherries in the mixture.
Refrigerate overnight for
best flavor. (Note: For a carbonated sangria, add club soda, sprite, or ginger ale just before serving).
Sit back and enjoy!