- 1 (13.8 oz.) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cups grated Parmigiano cheese
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives (chopped or sliced)
- 1 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 Tbsp. or more fresh rosemary (finely chopped)
- STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil for drizzling
Preheat oven to 450°
Use a 17 x 14 inch baking sheet (or similar size)
Stretch dough to fit the baking sheet. Cover dough with grated cheese.
Sprinkle with pistachio nuts, olives, onion and rosemary.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins