- 1 pound pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives, sliced
- 1 jar Cara Mia Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- 6 oz. feta crumbles
- For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. STAR Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
In a small bowl whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing, until well blended and smooth. Or place in a jar and shake well.
In a large bowl mix together the cooked pasta, tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts, parsley, and feta. Pour dressing mixture over salad and mix to combine.
Store in fridge until ready to serve.
Recipe developed by: http://dinnersdishesanddesserts.com/
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins