- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. STAR Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 banana pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, seasoned with salt and pepper or your choice of seasonings
- 6 cups low sodium fat free chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. STAR Unfiltered Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 small zucchini spiralized
Pour 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil inside the pot of your pressure cooker and heat it over medium-high heat.
Add onions, carrots, celery, peppers, and garlic; season with salt and pepper and sautee for 4 to 5 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
Add bay leaf and layer the chicken breasts over the vegetables. Stir in chicken broth and apple cider vinegar.
Cover pressure cooker with the lid and lock it. Check the owner’s manual or recipe booklet to see exactly what the pressure-cooker manufacturer recommends.
Start cooking over high heat until you reach pressure, about 6 minutes. Reduce heat and cook at a constant pressure for 9 minutes.
Release the pressure; once venting is complete, remove the lid and take out the chicken; transfer chicken to a cutting board and shred it.
Add chicken back into the pot and stir in spiralized zucchini.
Cook over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes, or until zoodles are cooked to a desired texture.
Ladle soup into bowls. Drizzle with STAR Olive Oil and serve.
Recipe developed by: http://www.diethood.com
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins