- 1 lb. Linguini
- 3/4 cup STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup STAR Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup dry wine (white or red)
- 1 large lemon, chopped (using all juices)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. large shrimp
- Olive-Herb Sauce:
- 1/3 cup STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. STAR Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1 tsp. rosemary
Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl and marinate shrimp for 20 -30 minutes.
Combine ingredients for olive-herb sauce together and set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Skewer shrimp and grill over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from skewers and toss with pasta and olive-herb sauce.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 50 mins