- 6 Tbsp. STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. STAR Golden Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 baskets cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 12oz. hot cooked spaghetti or penne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Goat cheese
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic and cook until barely golden about 1 minute. Add vinegar and bring to a boil.Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes, olives and oregano.
Place pasta in a large bowl and add tomato mixture. Toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve immediately or cool to room temperature. Tossing before serving. Sprinkle with goat cheese.