- 6 Tbsp. STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. STAR Golden Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 baskets cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 12oz. hot cooked spaghetti or penne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Goat cheese
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic and cook until barely golden about 1 minute. Add vinegar and bring to a boil.Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes, olives and oregano.
Place pasta in a large bowl and add tomato mixture. Toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve immediately or cool to room temperature. Tossing before serving. Sprinkle with goat cheese.
Time: 30 minsServes: 4
Time: 20 minsServes: 5-6
Time: 50Serves: 4-6
Time: 15 minutesServes: 4