- 1/2 lb. penne pasta
- 3 Tbsp. STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup STAR Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Gold Edition (can add more if desired)
- 3 Tbsp. freshly chopped basil
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
In a large non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the tomatoes and cook for one minute. Stir in the garlic and continue cooking another 30 seconds. Add the cooked pasta and the chicken and stir to coat in the oil. Pour in the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Let the pasta cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
Stir in the diced mozzarella. Drizzle the vinegar on top or stir in with the pasta. Garnish with fresh basil and serve.
Recipe developed by: http://www.eat-drink-love.com
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Time: 15 minsServes: 4
Time: 1 hrServes: 6-8
Time: 25 minutesServes: 4
Time: 15 minsServes: 8-10