- 3/4 cup STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup STAR Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. coarse-grained mustard
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 STAR Anchovies, drained (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. STAR Capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, separated and washed
- 2-3 roma tomatoes, cut into wedges (optional)
- 2 oz. parmesan cheese, shredded
In a blender, combine first 5 ingredients. Remove 3/4 cup of mixture and use to marinate chicken. Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.
Discard used marinade. Grill chicken breasts over a medium-hot grill for 8-9 minutes per side.
Add anchovies to remaining mixture in blender and blend well. Pour mixture into salad bowl and stir in capers.
Chop lettuce into 1 inch pieces and add to salad bowl.Add tomatoes and cheese and toss to coat all ingredients. Divide salad among 4 plates and top each with a sliced, grilled chicken breast.
Cook Time: 1 hr 19 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 19 mins
Time: 1 hrServes: 6-8
Time: 15 minsServes: 2-3
Time: 25 MINServes: 6
Time: 1 hr 15 minsServes: 3-4