- 1 pound pasta, cooked according to the package directions
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (8oz) package fresh mozzarella, diced
- ¾ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup STAR Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Gold Edition
- ¼ cup STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
In a large bowl combine pasta, tomato, cheese, and basil. Set aside.
In a bowl or Mason jar mix together all the ingredients for the dressing. Shake until well combined.
Start by pouring ½ the dressing mixture over the pasta. Mix until combined. Taste, and add more dressing as necessary.
Extra dressing can be added to any leftover pasta salad the next day.
Recipe developed by: http://dinnersdishesanddesserts.com
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Time: 20 minsServes: 6-8
Time: 2 hrs 15 minsServes: 4
Time: 25 minsServes: 8
Time: 30 minsServes: 4