The question demands a clear answer. In truth, there’s just one: extra virgin olive oil. Why is that? Well, for the following reasons:
- It’s just the juice from olives, with no additives and nothing processed. It couldn’t be more natural.
- Olive oil contains unsaturated fatty acids, essential for cardiovascular health.
- It’s incredibly versatile. It can be used for frying, as a dressing, in marinades, etc. Let your imagination run wild!
- It is the crown jewel of the Mediterranean diet, backed by science and by millions of fans around the world.
- It can be used safely for frying up to temperatures of 180 ºC. It’s all you need to make your cooking taste great.
- And, no less important: it’s smooth, elegant, velvety, and full of aromas and nuances associated with only the best gourmet products. In other words, it’s just plain fantastic.
Comments are closed.