- For the Salad
- 10 oz. dry fusilli pasta
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 to 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 to 3 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- For the Dijon Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp. STAR White Wine Vinegar
- ½ cup STAR Ferran Adria Signature Series Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
Cook pasta according to the directions on the package; rinse under cold water until cool and pat dry with paper towels. Transfer pasta to a salad bowl; add diced cucumbers, tomatoes, broccoli and cauliflower. Set aside.
Prepare the salad dressing by combining all the ingredients in a mixing bowl; whisk until thoroughly combined. Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
Add salad dressing – as much as you think you will need – to the previously prepared salad. Toss to coat.
Chill before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe developed by: http://www.diethood.com
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Time: 10 minutesServes: 4-6
Time: 5 minsServes: 1 cup
Time: 1 hrServes: 6-8
Time: 25 minsServes: 6