- For The Tuna Pasta Salad
- 8 oz. whole grain rigatoni
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cans chunk light tuna in water
- ½-cup sliced STAR Pimiento Stuffed Queen Olives
- Chopped fresh basil, for garnish
- Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Prepare pasta according to the directions on the package; drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside and let cool; about 5 minutes.
Transfer pasta to a deep salad bowl and add halved tomatoes over pasta. Layer tuna over tomatoes. Add sliced olives over tuna and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together minced garlic, lemon zest, pinch of salt, lemon juice, olive oil, water, salt and pepper; whisk until thoroughly combined.
Add salad dressing to pasta; toss to combine.
Recipe developed by: http://www.diethood.com
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Time: 25 minsServes: 4
Time: 60 minsServes: 4
Time: 25 minsServes: 6
Time: 15 minutesServes: 6-8