- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup skim milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon STAR Basil Infused Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 small zucchini, cut into ¼-inch thick slices
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Preheat broiler to high.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg; whisk until thoroughly combined and set aside.
Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet or a nonstick oven-safe skillet.
Add garlic and zucchini slices; season with salt and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until zucchini is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes and continue to cook for 1 minute.
Stir in fresh basil and feta cheese.
Slowly pour egg mixture into skillet
Recipe developed by: http://www.diethood.com
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins