- Approx. 10 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped chili pepper
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup STAR Hot Pepper Stuffed Olives
- Pita chips or sliced baguette
Add the cherry tomatoes, green onions, garlic and peppers to a food processor followed by the olives. Then, spoon out about 1 tablespoon of the liquid from the olive jar.
Process until desired consistency is reached. Serve with pita chips or bread.
Recipe developed by: http://eat-drink-love.com
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
Time: 35 minsServes: 1
Time: 15 minsServes: 8
Time: 15 minutesServes: 6-8
Time: 30 minServes: 6