- 1 package (12 oz.) tri-color rotini, cooked
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 each green, yellow, red peppers, sliced into pieces
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup STAR Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1/2 cup STAR Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp. lemon zest, minced
- 3 tsp. STAR Capers
- Salt and pepper to taste
Boil rotini on high heat until cooked.
After rotini is cooked, combine with peppers, cooked chicken breast and parsley.
In a separate bowl, make the dressing by combining the garlic with olive oil, vinegar, lemon zest and capers. Mix thoroughly and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
Toss with rotini mixture and let rest in the refrigerator for about a half-hour for the salad to season.
Place in a bowl, or serve on individual beds of mixed baby lettuces.
Time: 2 hrs 15 minsServes: 4
Time: 35 minsServes: 1
Time: 1 hour 15 minutesServes: 4-6
Time: 20 minsServes: 5-6