- 1/4 cup STAR® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. plain bread crumbs
- 2 (15 oz.) cartons ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 (5 oz.) jar STAR® Spanish Olives, drained and sliced.
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes with Italian herbs
- 3 Tbsp. STAR® Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. drained STAR® capers
Coat 8-inch round cake pan with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Coat with bread crumbs. In a bowl, thoroughly mix cheeses and eggs. Once done add in olives. Spread it evenly inside the prepared pan and bake it at 350 degrees for an 1 hour and 15 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, remaining olive oil, vinegar and capers. Turn baked torte out onto plate. Cut into wedges, top with sauce, and serve at room temperature over greens if desired.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1 hr 25 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 35 mins
Time: 30 minutesServes: 4
Time: 4 hrs 15 minsServes: 3-4
Time: 5 hours 5 minsServes: 4-6
Time: 40 minsServes: 8 (main dish), 16 (side dish)