- For the Salad
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked orzo
- ½-cup crumbled feta cheese (you can add more or less)
- seeds of 1 whole pomegranate
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- hopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- For the Cranberry and Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- For the Cranberry and Pomegranate Vinaigrette ¼-cup STAR Ferran Adrià Signature Series Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼-cup cranberry juice
- ¼-cup pomegranate juice
- ½-tablespoon STAR Red Wine Vinegar
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Cook Orzo according to the directions on the box.
Remove from heat; drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
In a large serving bowl or salad bowl, combine cooled orzo, feta cheese, pomegranates, and cranberries. Set aside.
In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, vinegar, salt and pepper; whisk until thoroughly incorporated. Taste and adjust accordingly.
Add as much dressing as you want to the prepared orzo salad. Refrigerate any remaining salad dressing.
Toss salad, cover, and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Garnish with parsley.
Notes: Serve as a side dish or an appetizer salad.
Recipe developed by: http://www.diethood.com
Prep Time: 15 MIN
Cook Time: 10 MIN
Total Time: 25 MIN
Time: 30 minsServes: 4