- 3 tablespoons STAR Original Olive Oil
- 6 (4 ounces each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 yellow onions, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes, juices included
- ⅔-cup STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives, halved crosswise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Pound chicken breasts to even thickness; DO NOT pound thin!
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
Add chicken breasts to hot oil and cook 6 minutes; flip and continue to cook for 4 minutes or until browned on both sides.
Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
Add onions, garlic and thyme leaves to skillet; cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in tomatoes and olives.
Return chicken to skillet; bring mixture to a boil.
Turn heat down to a simmer; cover skillet and continue to cook for 15, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Remove from heat.
Garnish with parsley and serve.
Recipe developed by: http://www.diethood.com
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins