- 2 1/2 cups dried rotini pasta
- 3/4 cup STAR Pitted Ripe Olives Without Liquid, finely diced
- 1/4 cup STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives, finely diced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/4 cup STAR Ferran Adrià Signature Series Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan, plus more for garnish
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta until al dente.
In the meantime, finely chop the olives. Transfer to a large bowl along with the pine nuts, parsley, and red-pepper flakes; stir in oil until combined.
Drain pasta and add it to the olive mixture. Toss with the Parmesan to combine well. Serve in bowls with a little more sprinkling of Parmesan on top, if desired.
Recipe developed by: http://www.bellyfull.net/
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins