- 12 mushrooms (2 to 3 inches in diameter)
- 4 Tbsp. STAR® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. chopped STAR Sun Dried Tomatoes (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary
- Salt & pepper
- 2 Tbsp. STAR® Balsamic Vinegar
Trim mushroom stems, separate from caps and finely chop.
Warm 3 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté until soft, about 2 minutes. Add chopped mushroom stems and sauté 1 minute. Stir in olives, Parmesan, bread crumbs, tomato, parsley, and rosemary. Salt & pepper to taste.
Pile mixture into mushroom caps using about 2 Tbsp. mixture for each. Arrange on oiled baking sheet. Drizzle with vinegar and remaining oil. Cover lightly with foil and bake at 400º for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5 to 7 minutes longer or until golden.
Time: 25 minsServes: 6
Time: 25 minsServes: 4-6
Time: 50 minsServes: 4