- 3 Tbsp. STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. loosely packed fresh dill
- 1/2 lb. orecchiette or small pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1 large, ripe California Avocado, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2” cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/2 medium hot house cucumber, cut lengthwise in quarters and sliced
- 1 (6.5-oz) jar Cara Mia Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and cut in half
Place olive oil, lemon juice and salt in a food processor or blender; blend until creamy. Add dill and pulse just until incorporated.
Pour over pasta and toss to coat.
Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
Recipe developed by: http://www.californiaavocado.com/
Prep Time: N/A
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins