- 1.5 pounds baby red potatoes, sliced in half
- 2 Tbsp. STAR Ferran Adrià Signature Series Garlic Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Dried or freshly chopped parsley (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
Lay the potatoes on the baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat the potatoes. Arrange in a single layer. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the potatoes are golden. Remove from the oven.
Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the potatoes and toss to combine. Add the parsley (if using). Serve.
Recipe developed by: http://eat-drink-love.com
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins