- 4 hard-cooked eggs peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup STAR Sun Dried Tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp. STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. STAR Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. fresh thyme leaves or 1/8 tsp. dried
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
Carefully remove yolk from whites. Place whites, cut side up, on a plate. Mash yolks in a bowl with a fork.
Add sun-dried tomatoes, 2 Tbs. olive oil, vinegar, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Mash with a fork till blended.
Using a wooden spoon gradually beat in the remaining 2 tbs. of olive oil till mixture is smooth and fluffy.
Using a teaspoon, carefully stuff whites with yolk mixture, mounding the tops. Garnish with finely chopped pieces of sun-dried tomatoes if desired.