- 4 crispy chicken strips, prepared and shredded
- ¼ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 4-8 STAR Vinaigrette single-serving packs (depending on preferred amount of dressing)
Prepare chicken strips according to package directions, if preparing frozen chicken strips at home. Shred and set aside. Wash lettuce and chop into bite size pieces. Peel and thinly slice red onion.
Combine all ingredients into four small bowls, and top with chicken, goat cheese, red onion, dried cherries, and walnuts.
Serve immediately with STAR Vinaigrette single-serving packs (1-2 per person).
Recipe developed by: http://www.countrycleaver.com
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Time: 25 MINServes: 6
Time: 25 minsServes: 6
Time: 1 hr 15 minsServes: 3-4
Time: 5 minsServes: 4