- For the Salad
- 2 English cucumbers, sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1/2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Combine sliced cucumbers and onions in a salad bowl; set aside.
Combine yogurt, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, dill, parsley, salt and pepper in a jar fit with a lid; close the jar and shake it until everything is thoroughly combined.
Check for consistency and add more olive oil to thin it out; add more yogurt to thicken it.
Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
Drizzle salad dressing over cucumbers and onions; toss to coat.
Recipe developed by: http://www.diethood.com
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins