- 1 small head cabbage, shredded (approx. 6 cups)
- 1 ½ cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups apples, cut into matchsticks (approx. 2 large apples)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1/3 cup STAR Original Olive Oil
- 2 Tbls STAR Unfiltered Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
In a large bowl mix together cabbage, carrots, apples, cranberries and almonds.
In a small bowl whisk together mayo, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper until smooth.
Pour over cabbage mixture, tossing to coat. Let set in fridge for 2 hours before serving. Taste and adjust salt and pepper if necessary.
Recipe developed by: http://www.dinnersdishesanddesserts.com
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Time: 30 minsServes: 4
Time: 15 minsServes: 6
Time: 10 minutesServes: 4-6
Time: 30 minsServes: 14