- 1 lb. large raw shrimp, shelled & deveined, leaving tails on.
- Butterfly shrimp by cutting along the inner curve.
- 1/3-1/2 cup STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 3 Tbs. dry vermouth
- 3 Tbs. lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, minced basil, vermouth and lemon juice. Add shrimp and sauté, stirring for 2-4 minutes until they all turn pink. Salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a bowl and chill to let flavors blend for an hour or two. Return to room temperature.
Time: 60 minsServes: 4
Time: 1 hrServes: 6-8
Time: 20 minsServes: 4
Time: 20 minsServes: 2-3