- 3 medium russet potatoes cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 12 ounces andouille sausage, sliced into 1/2-inch coins
- 8 ounces sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 pound green beans, end trimmed
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/3 tsp. Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 450F.
Line a large sheet pan with foil and arrange the prepared potatoes, sausages, mushrooms and green beans in it; set aside.
In a small mixing bowl whisk together thyme, oregano, paprika, garlic powder, garlic, salt and pepper; pour in the oil and continue to whisk until thoroughly combined.
Pour the seasoning mixture over the previously prepared veggies and sausages; toss everything together until well incorporated.
Roast for about 30 minutes, stirring once or twice, until the vegetables are tender and potatoes are done.
Remove from oven and serve.
Recipe developed by: http://diethood.com
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Time: 15 minsServes: 6
Time: 20 minsServes: 4
Time: 40 minsServes: 4