Enhancing the presentation of your favorite soups with garnishes can be a fun way to create a beautiful meal and add even more delicious flavor! Here are some of our favorite soup garnish ideas:
- Herbs: Simple and attractive. Adding some chopped parsley, snipped chives, or sprigs of cilantro
- Cheese: What doesn’t get better when you add cheese to it? Sprinkle some shredded cheese on top of your soup to add some extra deliciousness.
- Sour cream or yogurt: Adding a dallop of sour cream or yogurt to top off your soup can bring in some added creaminess.
- Drizzle oil over the top: Drizzle STAR Olive Oil Infused with Roasted Garlic, Fresh Basil, Fresh Rosemary, or Lemon Peel over your soup to compliment the flavors of your soup and to add aesthetic appeal.
- Croutons: Place some croutons atop your soup to add a delightful, crunchy element.